FRAME is partnering with a top AJ100 practice to recruit for a Digital Design Content Specialist to join their in-house central support team.
My client is located in a superb area of London, in a modern open plan office with a rooftop terrace that's used for Friday afternoon drinks and team meetings. The practice operates a 4:1 hybrid working model and offers flexi working time as well. My client are at the forefront of BIM in the architectural world, having implemented a policy that all projects are aligned for BIM delivery in early 2015.
As the Digital Design Content Specialist you will:
- Support and educate other employees regarding the relevant use of digital design tools (Revit, Microstation, Navisworks etc), enabling efficient delivery of projects
- Engage with projects teams to identify requirements and distribute knowledge, holding training and knowledge sharing sessions and workshops as needed
- Maintain and grow practice libraries of content and recourses in all global locations to support staff knowledge and learning
- Maintain, clean and regulate existing content
- Create and develop technical documentation
In order to qualify for this role you will:
- Have an understanding of the architectural process and technical delivery and, where relevant, having completed a relevant degree
- Have 3+years experience delivering/supporting complicated architectural projects using Autodesk Revit, Naviswork and Bentley Microstation
- Ideally have working knowledge of wider design tools such as Dynamo, Rhino, SketchUp, 3DSMax, FormIT, AutoCAD, Solibri, ArchiCAD etc
- Detailed understanding of BIM principles and delivery, ideally a BIM certificated individual
- Have experience in delivering workshops and training in software & process
The practice offers a range of benefits including:
- A range of social and cultural benefits to include a yearly spring conference, city research trips each summer, sketch club, crafting, cookery classes, sports clubs, company curated gallery tours and completed project visits
- Pension, private medical and dental insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance as well as an employee assistance programme and enhanced parental leave
- The practice is employee owned and has a profit sharing scheme in place which can be entered into upon successful completion of your probationary period
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity with you.