FRAME is partnered with an innovative Architectural practice in North London to hire a BIM Coordinator. The practice is at the forefront of BIM and understands the benefits new technology can bring to the design process for their clients.
Utilising the latest Revit and Bentley Architecture technology, and with over a decade of experience and extensive knowledge, our client is now looking for a BIM Coordinator to join their progressive and award-winning studio in North London.
You will join a team where your work environment promises to be exciting and interactive and that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm. The studio creates places with personality and purpose, that are well-made, well-used and well-loved. Their values underpin how they work, and how they pursue this goal.
As the BIM Coordinator your role and responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and maintain projects in accordance with ISO19650 standards including the formulation and development of project specific BIM documents including BIM Execution Plans, TIDPs, MIDPs and Responsibility Matrices
- Develop baseline volume strategy for projects and lead production of Revit Project Information Models (PIMs)
- Initiate and maintain COBie UK compliant Asset Information Models (AIMs)
- Manage PIMs health in terms of warnings, meta-data and structure of information
- Lead BIM Kick-off Meetings with Design Team
- Manage Information Exchange protocols and deliverables (RVT/IFC/NWC/NWD)
- Lead and manage coordination between consultants in Navisworks Manage
- Lead coordination workshops and track/report clashes and communicate to Design
- Team/Contractor through accurate reporting.
- Assist in the production of bespoke project Revit families
You will have great people skills and you will use these to:
- Become an active member of the BIM Steering Group offering advice and suggestions towards innovation within the studio and best-practice workflows for adoption by the wider practice
- Provide one-to-one mentoring on 'Best Practice' workflows to project teams as required within Edinburgh office
- Act as conduit between London BIM Team and Studio Scotland to help maintain company standards and cross-fertilisation
On offer are some fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Studio shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- A culture that nurtures creativity and enthusiasm
After successful completion of probation, you will also benefit from:
- Duvet day
- Death in service
- Income protection
- Plus much more
If you are interested in the BIM Coordinator role please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.