This established AJ100 practice is searching for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to join their growing Worthing studio. This 100-strong practice provides exceptional architectural services across a range of sectors including residential, commercial and education – for which they have received much critical acclaim.
This studio puts significant emphasis on staff wellbeing, and consider their support and welcoming culture as an essential practice value. You will be part of a vibrant office that encourages work/life balance and strives to create an environment where you can feel comfortable and cared for so that you can thrive.
This Marketing Coordinator role will involve supporting the Marketing and HR Manager and Managing Director on a full-time basis.
This role has a broad focus that will includes the following responsibilities:
- Image and written content support for website + management of the company social media platforms
- Layout and design of marketing collateral such as brochures, case studies and CV’s
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- Arranging photography of completed projects
- Preparing award submissions
- Tracking and assisting with fee proposals and tender submissions
- Keeping internal communications updated via the company intranet
- Planning and organising marketing events
- Preparation and distribution of newsletters and surveys with an email/survey broadcast software
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Experience of managing Social Media accounts for a business
- A can-do approach to all aspects of work
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop
- Ability to work under pressure, be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Discretion and the ability to work with confidential information
- Marketing degree or equivalent
So, if you’re a budding Marketing and Communications professional looking to work within a creative and dynamic industry on the south coast, please apply today as this unique opportunity is not to be missed!