An international practice based in south London is on the lookout for a Technical Architect to join their successful team. The practice has forged a reputation for itself in designing and delivering large-scale UK and international projects. The practice is synonymous with winning and delivering high-profile UK and international projects. Working predominantly from the studio in South West London.
- Work within an established team.
- Provide imaginative and well-though design solutions, for concept through to schematic design stages.
Skills & Experience
- A Master's in Architecture or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Good organisational and self-management skills, flexibility and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Revit