FRAME are currently on the lookout for both Part 2 and Architectural Technicians to join a fantastic top AJ100 Architecture Studio based in London. This will be an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP with the possibility for extension or going permanent if interested. The studio are looking for a number of people to work on a large Commercial/ Office/ Mixed use project based in the UK. This will be working across a range of RIBA stages, so they are flexible between design/ technical focus. They do want to see strong UK work and must have Revit or Vectorworks proficiency also to come in and hit the ground running and have ability to start quickly. Skills required:
- Revit or Vectorworks proficiency
- Must have UK based project exposure, ideally within Commercial Offices, Mixed use, Resi
- Either strong design concept skills or technical later stage ability
- UK studio/ building regulation and construction knowledge
- Excellent communication and organisation background
The studio are a large AJ100, award winning studio with a great name in the industry. Where you will be joining a busy project, they are ideally looking for someone to be office centric however the option to work hybrid later down the line is possibly there. I have placed a number of people in this firm with great feedback!
In order to apply, please send your CV (PDF only) for consideration.