A world-class design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for experienced Architects/Senior Architects to join their team. They are looking for people to work on a landmark infrastructure project in London.
Successful applicants must be strong all-rounders with experience working at RIBA Stage 3 and 4. Experience using MicroStation, Rhino and Grasshopper is essential and prior experience working within transport / infrastructure projects would be preferable but not essential.
- Work within an established team on a large-scale, complex project based in London.
- Produce detailed design documentation
- Work across RIBA stages 4 and 5
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part III qualified architects (or equivalent).
- Fluency using MicroStation, Grasshopper and Rhino (essential)
- Experience working on RIBA Stage 3 and 4
- Proven design capabilities
- Experience on large-scale, complex projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a globally-recognised studio. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.