After a profitable 2022, this global studio known for luxury hospitality and retail projects has a rare opening at Associate Director level. You will be a keen designer with demonstrable experience within the luxury retail market, and possess a good understanding of luxury clients. You should have either an architecture or interior design background, and you will be responsible for running a team of both interior designers and architects. This is a client-facing role, supporting the Directors. There is a potential to win new work, and may involve some travel. This vibrant office has an in-house chef, and is not one to be missed.
- Motivate staff to produce creative beautiful outcomes.
- Produce, oversee and coordinate projects.
- Actively work with the client and promote the company's values.
- Manage relationships
- Organise and conduct staff appraisals
- Report on revenue, pipeline and potential work.
Skills & Experience
- Fully accredited Part III architect or Interior Design equivalent with demonstrable experience working on the design and delivery of luxury hospitality and/or retail architecture/interior design projects.
- High-quality portfolio of world-class projects, overseas experience beneficial, ideally as part of a multidisciplinary studio.
- Experience running design teams and coordinating with internal and external consultant teams across all RIBA stages.
- Experience working with luxury clients.