This practice is long established in Manchester and London, with over 80 employees working in architecture, interior design and visualisation.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven qualified Senior Architectural Technologist/Technician with a minimum 5years’ experience to join the team. You will be working on commercial projects, principally residential, hotels, and aparthotels.
- Produce technical drawings and details for tender and construction
- Support with delivery of projects
- Support the the leadership with team and project management
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant architectural/design qualifications
- Excellent design and communication skills
- Prior experience working on delivery, RIBA Stages 4 and 5
- Experience of large commercial projects desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Commercial Revit Experience desirable
- High passion for design and architecture
- Clean driving license