FRAME are currently looking for an ambitious Midweight Interior Designer to join a fantastic Design and Build Residential developer.
Passionate about designing and delivering High End Residential properties, this family founded company have been running for over 15 years.
Due to exciting company growth the team are now looking fora talented and ambitious Midweight Interior Designer to join their team.
As a Midweight Interior Designer you will be working closely with the in-house Architecture team to design and develop projects from concept through to completion. The role:
Skills and experience:
- Supporting the Head of Interiors on Luxury Residential projects
- Client facing, involvement in presenting
- Creating concept designs from initial concept, development and completion
- Strong involvement in technical stages, creating floor plans,
- FF&E design, sourcing and selection
- Working on a selection of projects simultaneously
- Liaising with contractors, on site and throughout the whole process
- Strong technical skills, ability to create detailed packages confidently
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, InDesign and EstiPC
- Experience working within the High End Residential sector
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience working on FF&E, scheduling and budgeting
- Knowledge of UK planning regulations and rules
- Strong attention to detail, organised and pro-active attitude
- On site experience, assisting in construction supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Family founded Development company, specialising in Luxury residential properties
- Working with stunning High End properties within areas such as Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill
- Design & Build, offering arrange of services from real estate, property management and Interior Architecture
- Working collaboratively in the office 5 days a week
- Room for progression within the company
- Central London location
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.