FRAME Recruitment are currently working with an award winning Architecture and Design studio to recruit a Midweight Interior Designer.
This is an amazing permanent opportunity for a passionate Designer looking to work on incredible Residential projects.
With some fantastic projects in the pipeline, this busy studio need another Interior Designer to support from concept to completion, supporting the Senior Designers.
If you are an enthusiastic learner, looking to elevate your Design career please get in touch today!
A strong Junior Interior Designer looking to quickly progress to Midweight will also be considered. The role:
Skills and experience:
- Working on Luxury Residential projects
- Client facing, involvement in presenting
- Creating concept designs from initial concept, development and completion
- Strong involvement in technical stages, creating floor plans,
- FF&E design, sourcing and selection
- Working on a selection of projects simultaneously
- Liaising with contractors, on site and throughout the whole process
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD (can cross-train from AutoCAD if needed).
- All-round interior Designer, working from concept to completion
- Experience working within the High End Residential sector
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience working on FF&E, scheduling and budgeting, strong material knowledge
- On site experience, experience liaising with contractors
- Innovative and creative, confident voicing design ideas and solutions
- Enthusiastic attitude, team player and willing to learn
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Collaborative studio comprising of Architects and Interior Designers
- Working fully in office Monday-Friday 9:30-6pm
- Eligible for health insurance after 12 months employment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing each year of service
- Award winning studio working on both Residential and Commercial projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with your CV and portfolio.
Please note you must have the Right to work in the UK.