SUSTAINABILITY CONSULTANT | BUILDING PHYSICS ENGINEER
An exciting new opportunity for a Senior Sustainability / Building Physics Engineer to provide their expertise and design knowledge on a variety of high profile multi-disciplinary projects across the UK and abroad.
Although primarily based in Warrington or Manchester you will be very much part of a national practice of Building Design professionals delivering design solutions to clients across the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join an internationally renowned consultancy, affording the opportunity to work on large scale multidiscipline projects.
The individual will have the following attributes (but not limited to):
- In-depth understanding of building physics, thermal modelling, thermal analysis, lighting control, daylighting, natural ventilation.
- Accreditation as Low Carbon Consultant and Energy Assessor - level 5 would be favourable
- CIBSE Low Carbon Consultant - desirable
- Working knowledge of BREEAM
- IES VE or similar modelling software experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.