An award-winning boutique studio is looking for a technically capable architect or technologist to join their team in January to deliver a high-end residential project in Central London. If you have demonstrable experience delivering new-build, medium-scale, complex projects then this could be for you. Bright and open office in north London with a close-knit culture and world-class projects.
Must be available to start in early January.
- Produce documentation in MicroStation.
- Coordinate with external consultants, contractors and specialists.
- Run the delivery of the project on site
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect ideally with residential experience
- Emphasis on delivery of new build projects
- Delivery-focused creative problem-solver with a passion for high-quality contemporary detailing and materials.
- Expert knowledge of UK building regulations and British Standards.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with an outgoing and positive attitude to work.
- Advanced knowledge of MicroStation 2D essential