An award-winning boutique studio is planning their next phase of growth and as part of this are looking to a part III to their team. With projects of varying scales, for both private and small developer clients this is a fantastic opportunity to gain excellent exposure and grow your portfolio on a range of carefully crafted serviced apartments, domestic residential and co-living schemes as part of a passivhaus certified studio. This would suit someone who is strong technically, has housing experience and an interest or previous experience in passivhaus.
- Assisting a director on a wide variety of UK-based projects, both new build and refurbishment across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Overseeing a small team on projects simulatously.
- Coordinate with client, authorities and consultants.
- Production of information in Vectorworks.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with proven UK experience, ideally on quality housing projects.
- From a design-focused background with the ambition to work on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishments and new build.
- Expert technical skills with a appreciate of meticulous detailing and crafted materials,
- Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Suite would be ideal.
- An interest in or knowledge of passivhaus.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
This small but mighty practice are investing huge amounts into the innovation and production of sustainable technologies. This is the perfect opportunity for a competent assistant to gain excellent exposure and qualify whilst building a portfolio of contemporary one-off projects.