Well established and award winning studio with great benefits is looking for their first in house BIM Coordinator. Implementing BIM 3 years ago they are now well set up but currently use an out-sourced consultant and they would like to welcome a passionate BIM coordinator to join their team of 70. Working on key and complex London projects, both new build and refurbishment, the role would involve supporting their team of designers and building on workflows, standards, training and improving the use of BIM across the practice. If you want to work in a high end, creative and supportive environment that is driven collaboratively across teams, this could be the step you are looking for in your career. Fun studio culture, swish office and excellent long term career opportunities on offer!
- Develop strategies for project workflows and maintain BIM models along with supporting documents.
- Help out with modelling as and when needed.
- Manage BIM deliverables and assist with project delivery.
- Assist Architectural and Interior design teams with quality control and company design standards.
- Sharing knowledge and training staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced experience and knowledge of CAD applications such as MicroStation, AutoCAD and Revit.
- A background as a lead coordinator would be Ideal, be it within architecture, construction, or design.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
If you are a proactive soul looking for a key role in a friendly yet high end studio working on prestigious local projects, this might be for you! This studio have a strong culture of collaboration so would require anyone to work at their office, in leafy NW London.