A world class British-founded design studio with a multi award-winning portfolio of work across housing, public and culture is seeking a senior architect to join its team. This is a rare opportunity for an exceptionally talented Part III Architect with good Revit skills to take the lead on some high-quality UK based projects across design and delivery.
- To lead a small team across stages 3-4 of large complex UK based projects.
- Collaborate closely with client, authorities and expert consultants to develop high quality and bespoke schemes that respond to the demands and context of each individual briefs and programme.
- Applying technical expertise in the managing of production information, contract administration and supervising works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III + ARB registered with 3+ years UK experience.
- Proven experience leading large projects across all stages with mixed use and housing experience desirable.
- Excellent command of Revit at design and delivery.
- Design focused background with a strong attention to detail and passion for design of the highest quality.
- Detailed knowledge of UK building regulations, construction methods and materials.
- A confident and astute leader with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is one not to be missed! A life changing career move for an exceptional architect to join one of London’s most prestigious and well-established design studios in a leading role. Beautiful, relaxed and collaborative office space in an easily commutable location. Do not miss out!