Bored of the daily London commute? Looking for a senior level role closer to home? Hey, take a look at this opportunity then!
Due to a strong pipeline in workload this established architectural practice in the heart of Sussex is actively seeking a senior level Architectural Technician to join their beautiful studio consisting of qualified Architects, Technologists & Assistants. Over the years they have built exceptional relationships with a diverse client base ranging from major UK-wide residential developers to smaller bespoke local private developers. They have built and maintained a proven track record in the design and delivery of the highest quality of residential developments ranging from one or two individual houses through to major master planning schemes.
This practice is now in a position where they need to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician who has a proven track record within the UK residential sector and possesses extensive experience delivering technical packages and excellent Revit skills.
The skills and experience required for this role are as follows:
- Excellent technical skills gained on residential projects preferably
- Strong Revit skills
- Demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skills coupled with an understanding of modern methods of construction
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work individually and within a team environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Hold a UK driving license
In return you will receive an exceptional salary & benefits package, the opportunity to work at a strategic level and play a key role in the practice for the long term. Please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information!