This practice has just won two exciting projects and therefore has a rare vacancy for the right person. You will be joining a small, friendly, top-tier design-orientated company that only hires the best. Their portfolio ranges from small boutique retail and hospitality projects to commercial retrofit schemes, so you will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio working on a range of project sectors. This would be an excellent place to gain experience for your Part III qualifications, or to gain more responsibility in a practice that will enable career growth. Your peers in this practice are fun and enjoy numerous social trips throughout the year.
- Join a team to work on a variety of coming and upcoming projects at design stages.
- Modelling in rhino, hand drawing and drafting in vectorworks to produce concept and design ideas.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company's aesthetic.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with some UK experience.
- From a design-focused background with a quality portfolio that clearly demonstrates a keen design eye and passion for innovation.
- Vectorworks ideal.