- £45000-52000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Jan 2023
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Part III
A large-scale, top AJ-rated practice based in the heart of central London are on the lookout for an architect to join their team on a commercial project. On offer is the chance to work on a widely publicised project, for one of the most renowned global practices. Successful applicants must be Revit-proficient, and ideally have experience of complex commercial/mixed use UK projects.
- Work within an established team to help deliver a commercial project.
- Aid delivery of technical drawing packages using Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage four onwards on large-scale projects.
- Experience in commercial sector desirable.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a celebrated AJ-rated practice.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert