BIM Coordinator / BIM Project Lead
- £50000-55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Architectural Assistant, BIM
This is an exciting opening for a BIM coordinator to join one of UKs top tier AJ100 practices. You will join the BIM and technology team who work centrally to maintain and develop the use of BIM within the practice. You will be an adept in BIM and be looking to take a proactive role as part of a large practice working on complex projects. Unmissable benefits and long term career progression on offer.
- Assist in the delivery of a BIM project, providing outputs required by the BEP
- Liaising with consultants ensure coordination of projects and models.
- Chairing meetings for project performance within BIM.
- Clash detection.
- Training staff and managing practice resources.
Skills and Experience
- Background in architecture / understanding of architectural processes.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Expert BIM knowledge including software and processes.
- Desire to train staff and contribute to practice wide use of BIM tools.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert