A well-established North London studio with offices across the country is looking for BIM Coordinators to join their team. You will join their talented BIM and design technologies team and contribute to complex projects across education, housing, and commercial schemes. Design-led but commercially aware, this studio operates an open and flexible working environment and invests in their staff to help them achieve their career goals.
- Assist in the delivery of a BIM project, providing outputs as required by the BEP
- Liaise with consultants to ensure coordination of projects and models.
- Chair meetings for project performance within BIM.
- Carry out clash detection.
- Train staff and manage practice resources.
Skills and Experience
- Solid industry experience as a BIM Coordinator on large projects.
- Expert BIM knowledge including software and processes.
- Outgoing individual who is passionate about BIM and wants to contribute positively to a studio by up-skilling and training staff.