- £80000-110,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Senior Management
An award winning practice based in central London have a rare opening for someone to come join them at Director level. This consistently performing practice specialise in commercial, residential and elderly care and are looking for someone to help bolster work within these sectors. This is to replace a founding director is retiring and there is a clear succession plan for the next generation. You may be associate director that is looking for the next step up, or an existing director with a clear portfolio of won work. This is a work winning role, and you will be supported towards hitting your target if this is something you haven’t done before.
- Win work within residential, commercial, or sectors that compliment.
- Mentoring, managing and leading the team of designers, architects and project staff.
- Overseeing operations and practice management with the support of the businesses' shared services.
- Representing the organisation in the wider industry.
- Ensuring a high level of design execution.
Skills and Experience
- ARB registered Architect
- Design-focused background with an acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
You must demonstrate a background and portfolio of high quality well designed work to be considered for this one off opportunity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert