The growing London operation of this northern HQ’d architectural practice is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Technician/Technologist (they will happily consider a delivery oriented qualified Architect as well) to support their growing team within 20 or so strong office based in Shoreditch. The practice employs over eighty architects and interior designers across its London and Manchester offices specialising in Architecture, Masterplanning, Interior Design and 3D/Graphics with a major focus on the hospitality, residential, retail, and commercial sectors. Having operated for several decades and having worked in all commercial sectors throughout the UK and Europe, their extensive portfolio of work ranges in value from £250,000 to over £500m.
This role will involve working closely with architects and designers forming the link between concept design and completed construction.
The skills and experience required for this role are as follows:
- Excellent construction/technical and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience
- A proven track record of producing technical drawings and details for tender and construction
- Experience of large-scale residential, mixed use or hotel projects desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Revit experience desirable
- High passion for design and architecture
Appraisals will be given every 12 months along with training in the various remits of your role where it is deemed necessary.
A hybrid working policy is in operation where a minim of 3 days is required in the office. Their standard hours for the working week is 35hrs!
The salary range for this role is £38,000 - £45,000 per annum dependent upon experience and also comes with an extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like your next career move, then do not hesitate to apply today!