A London-based architecture studio that wins awards year after year for a proactive approach to employee welfare, would like to add an experienced and motivated project administrator/document controller to a sociable and supportive team.
Working within a fun and friendly project administration team this role would suit a person who has some experience in document control but would like to develop their career and add some variety to their working day.
- Manage project document control; drawings uploads and data Issue sheets.
- Ensure image library is kept up to date with the most recent project images.
- Assist with any typing, proofreading and formatting of all project letters.
- Arrange travel and meetings for studio teams.
- Assist with project documentation; document template, context research, typing, proofreading, formatting, collating information, printing and binding.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in busy studio.
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- The ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
This studio produces impactful, beautiful design and they really care about every person that works for them - hard work is continuously rewarded.