A leading employee-owned architecture studio, with a track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships with the world's leading clients, is looking for an exceptional architectural technologist. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills as well as a strong eye for design.
You will be working on high-end residential and commercial projects ranging from mews properties and penthouses, to multi-residential and mixed use schemes from £1m to £40m in construction value.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the UK
- Strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential and Revit is advantageous
- Conversant with current UK regulations
- Experience working in a medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotels / heritage)
- Confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident, approachable, strong team player