An acclaimed interior architecture and design practice with luxury hospitality and residential projects internationally is seeking a senior interior designer to join the team to lead hand-crafted interiors with exacting standards.
- Alongside the Associate and CD, develop concepts that provide a fresh approach and solution to the design brief
- Present concepts and design solutions to the client
- Produce full drawing packages and deliver through to site
- Has commercial awareness of design and follows this against budget.
- Day-to-day running of the design process and reports back throughout to CD
- Communicate effectively with all parties including suppliers and sub-contractors
- Coordinate site activity and deliveries and ensure completion with snagging to final dressing
- Recognizes and develops new business opportunities with new or existing clients
Skills & Experience:
- Hold valid RTW in the UK
- BA in Interior Design or equivalent in related field
- Proven project experience within luxury hospitality and hotels
- Have a technical understanding of interior architecture and technical designs
- A flair, passion and knowledge of luxury FF&E Design
- Strong and impeccable presentation style
- Software: AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe CS
- Project management and decision making skills
- Calm under pressure and able to think on the spot
- Organized and efficient
- Ability to effectively manage and develop others
- Excellent communication skills
Apply with your CV and portfolio to be considered for this widely publicised studio.