A leading AJ 100 practice in chic central London are on the lookout for an ambitious architect to join the practice. On offer is the opportunity to work within an award-winning team on an exciting housing scheme through design stages. Successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate their experience of working award-winning residential projects.
- Working within an established team to deliver a housing scheme to planning.
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working on a UK-based project from RIBA stage 0-3.
- Fluency using AutoCAD and Rhino. Revit advantageous.
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Must have previous experience working in the UK and have an aptitude for hard work and a strong design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.