This practice, established in 2014, have designed and built a diverse range of projects from boutique hotels to commercial workplaces, both here in the UK and overseas. They have a strong focus on sustainability and conservation and use their work to tell a story to those using it.
As an Architect in this small practice you will be involved in all stages of a project, as well as liaising extensively with clients and consultants.
- Assist a director on a mixture of London-based new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial, residential, hospitality and exhibition
- Produce documentation in AutoCAD.
- Liaise with the client, local authority and consultants
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III with at 2-3 years experience
- Experience working on high quality projects ideally commercial and/or residential
- From a design-focused background.
- Interested in working on small-to-medium bespoke refurbishment and new build schemes.
- Interest n heritage/conservation and sustainability
- Excellent command of AutoCAD and knowledge of Revit
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Apply with a CV and a well-presented portfolio