Conceptual Architects / Designers
Leading design studio responsible for some of the world's most innovative design solutions is looking for talented designers across varying levels to join their team. You could be an experienced part II, architect or equivalent with experience in practice working on design stages or large complex projects and expert 3D modeling skills including Rhino. This studio only hires the best designers and they are known for pushing technical boundaries so a portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking and design process is essential for either academic and professional projects.
- Join a team to work on the concept and schematic design of large international projects across the world.
- 3D modelling in Rhino and/or Grasshopper.
Skills and Experience
- Architect/designer with a high-quality portfolio.
- Experience in practice working on large projects international projects would be an advantage.
- Curiosity about human interaction with design.
- A passion for sustainable and forward-thinking construction methods and materials.
- Ability to demonstrate design process and conceptual thinking through whatever medium.
- Expert Rhino & AutoCAD experience. Revit, Enscape, and scripting would be an advantageous.
- Revit essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert