- £30000-40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Truly exciting opportunity to join large scale and leading architecture and urban design practice. As Communications Coordinator, you'll be responsible for overseeing all day to day marketing & communications functions on behalf of the practice. Duties will include supporting the Marketing Director with preparing and implementing the annual communications strategy, owning all website, intranet and social media maintenance to ensure informative and accurate practice/ project updates and help coordinate event/ award organisation. This practice prides itself as being a very supportive and inclusive space, where activities and cultures are celebrated.They also offer fantastic learning and development initiatives. Key Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement the annual communications strategy and budget.
- Manage the Practice website, intranet and social media channels.
- Draft and issue press releases and act as liaison with key media/ press contacts.
- Oversee all award submissions and ceremony attendance.
- Arrange the attendance for Practice at event and conferences and leadership talk opportunities.
- Prepare quarterly communications/ reports and chair marketing and communication meetings.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of marketing and communication processes.
- Previous marketing experience within the creative industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with solid creative writing abilities.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player mentality and ability to work independently.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert