Are you an outstanding designer with an amazing folio who's working on highly prestigious projects for a notable studio…who is maybe getting sick of long hours, or below market pay?
Maybe you're super-passionate about modern sustainability methods, you want to become a BIM champion, or you're really into VR, tech, gaming technology…
…but you barely get an opportunity to focus on anything other than work during office hours + frequently work late- so you're not learning the things you want to as fast as you'd hoped?
We have an opportunity for you!
A Director from one of the UK's most prestigious studios has recently joined a more commercial practice + has big plans for creating a new London Design Team.
The aim is to replicate the design quality + prestige of the UK's most outstanding studios, but with less bureaucracy, better pay, a reasonable work-life balance and an usually serious commitment to supporting staff development in house!
- 1 full day per working week to exclusively train and work on your own personal and professional development which includes research projects etc
- Flat structure - everyone is equally valued + encouraged to contribute. They operate on the basis of the 'best idea wins' no matter what level or profession you are in
- Above market salaries - up to 55k for Project Arch or 65k for Senior Arch + extensive benefits
- Focused on innovation which includes MMC as well as digital tools such as AR/VR, Comp Des etc
They also have a strong pipeline of work and are 'water tight' in the face of the pending recession. This includes a huge range from cutting edge life-science centres for global innovation leaders to formula one R+D testing centres, MoD contracts, Urban Regeneration schemes changing the face of towns + cities and much more.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a completely new (in house) studio + shape the direction from the ground up.
The profile they're looking for:
- Project or Senior Architect
- Top quality designer, ideally with experience managing large + complex projects for AJ100-calibre firms (some UK project experience essential)
- Fully Revit proficient + understanding of BIM principles
- Right to live + work in the UK unrestricted
If this is you, please send us your CV + folio today