Our client is a global Architectural Practice with offices throughout the world. They are looking to appoint a Bid Co-ordinator in their Central London Studio.
Reporting into the Bid Manager the successful candidate will support the Bid process ensuring the company delivers highly competitive, concise and compelling responses to public and private sector bids and RFP’s. You will be responsible for receiving, assessing and evaluating bid notices and opportunities, making appropriate recommendations in liaison with the Bid Manager/ Senior Bid Coordinator and sector leads.
You will also seek out UK and international business opportunities via bid portals across the practice and assist in the delivery of the business development strategy. You will be tracking bids and providing regular feedback on any successes and advising on how the processes can be further refined.
Skills and attributes required:-
- Able to identify the clients’ key requirements.
- Capable of evaluating the pros / cons of progressing with each new business opportunity and influencing the bid/no bid decision.
- Offer ideas and suggestions to enhance the bid processes and win rates.
- Excellent attention to detail and literacy skills.
- Experience using graphic tools such as Adobe or Affinity Suite including InDesign and/or Affinity Publisher, Photoshop and/or Affinity Photo, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good team player.
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
In return our client offers hybrid working, a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare,