Associate Architect - contemporary hospitality with interiors experience
- £50000-55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Senior Management, Part III
An up-and-coming design studio with a portfolio of award-winning projects is looking for an associate architect to join its team. The practice works on ultra-slick and contemporary hospitality and F&B schemes. Some of the projects include a 20 million 5-star hotel, multi-residential housing, commercial, hospitality, and restaurants for key culinary artists. With a hugely exciting pipeline of work, this studio is preparing for its next stage of growth. As part of a 30-person studio, you will be joining a key position that focuses on managing a team and key clients on F&B projects. This is a true leadership role that involves mentoring juniors, fostering client relationships, and helping to grow the business to achieve its goals. This studio has an excellent culture and benefits from an enhanced hybrid working policy allowing flexible working.
- Oversee a team of architects and assistants on a range of hospitality, F+B/interiors projects.
- Manage key client relationships.
- Review project programs and deadlines reporting to directors.
- Prepare fee proposals, resource management and invoicing.
- Be a source of inspiration, support and excellence to drive company success and further growth.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant experience in a management role.
- A beautiful portfolio of built projects across luxury hospitality, F&B or housing. An interest in interiors would be beneficial.
- The ability to oversee projects simultaneously as the main point of contract for clients and consultants.
- Keen design eye and creative flair with a passion for beautifully detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.
This is the perfect opportunity for a go-getter who feels overlooked in a larger practice and is interested in joining a fun and young team on the verge of growth.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert