Prestigious design studio in north London are already having a busy start to 2023 and looking to grow their team by a couple of talented architects. Established for over 40 years and employing interior designers as well as architects, they win awards in most sectors and a recognised as an exemplary design studio who work with key London clients. Made up of a diverse workforce with excellent support systems and a busy social calendar, this is really wonderful opportunity for someone to set foot in a stable and fun practice to achieve their long term career goals.
- Support associate and seniors with projects at various stages, simultaneously.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Assist briefing, planning and coordination process.
- Contributing to studio culture as part of a collegiate and collaborative way of working.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with proven experience working on UK-based mixed use, workplace, residential or leisure projects circa £30 million+.
- From a design-focused background demonstrated by a high-quality portfolio.
- Good technical and delivery experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid Revit knowledge with substantial practice experience.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.
This studio prides itself on its culture and working environment with sensible working hours, proven career opportunities and a range of social events, do not miss out!