Architects for Contemporary Retrofit Projects
A well-respected mid sized studio with award winning projects in central London is looking for architects. Building out all of their projects and working with key clients, this would be an opportunity for a stand out architect with a well rounded skill base to contribute to and lead their own projects across crafted residential and workplace, with an emphasis on refurbishment. This close-knit team are collaborative and ambitious and would offer the opportunity to take on a well rounded management role, working on projects as well as managing small teams.
- Day-to-day lead under associate/director on a range of high-end one-off schemes across residential and commercial sectors.
- Manage small teams and liaise directly with private and small developer clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality commercial and/or residential projects in central London.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Client-facing and coordination experience.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Revit highly advantageous.
This studio have recently upgraded their benefits package with bonuses, trips away and flextime. Revit would be extremely beneficial but they would offer training for the right candidate.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert