Our client is a leading architecture studio with a track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with the world’s leading clients. They are employee owned and offer benefits including discretionary profit share bonus, flexible hours, RIBA membership fees and annual trips.
They are looking to recruit an experienced project architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on projects with a focus on high quality/bespoke design. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes £1m to £40m construction value.
- Run and oversee all architectural and technical elements of projects
- Be responsible for the technical oversight of the concept design to ensure design proposals created by the design team are practical and buildable.
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation
- Work across all RIBA stages.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three to four years’ practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages
- Strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar)
- Appropriate rendering competencies
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential and Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, approachable and a strong team player
- Comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Experience in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert