Notable design studio in East London is ready to kick off the New Year with a key senior hire to head up technical delivery. Spanning almost 20 years and recently establishing themselves on the continent, this team has no prescriptive 'house' style and deliver spaces of excellence down to every detail. In this practice wide role you will be overseeing the successful delivery of projects across the studio, helping to develop standards, acting as an internal mentor as well as external representative for the business.
- Report to Directors on the technical delivery of projects.
- Mentor staff, share knowledge and lead training sessions across practice.
- Liase with in house disciplines including IT, BIM and environmental.
- Represent the business externally as well as up-skilling by attending events and conferences.
Skills and Experience
- Architect or equivalent with considerable experience delivering projects, ideally in a practice wide role.
- Demonstrable team management and leadership qualities.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.