World class studio who pride themselves on progressive and beautiful spaces down to every detail is looking for a full time FF+E designer. You will be working with designers to understand the concept and creative vision for a range of projects, getting involved in drawing deliverables, product research and procurement right through to on-site installation and styling. Recently re-branding and moving into one of the most enviable and swish office spaces in the city, there is no better time to join an established name as they prepare for their next phase of growth. Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with designers on a range of projects.
- Prepare presentations and ideas in line with brand.
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients, consultants and suppliers when necessary.
- Assist in on-site coordination.
- Work alongside librarian to manage and maintain the FF&E / sample library.
Skills & Experience:
- A degree in interior, furniture, product, textile or industrial design with some professional experience ideally in residential, hospitality or leisure sectors.
- Solid understanding of suppliers, manufactures and an interest in current trends.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with suppliers, external consultants and internal design teams.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite with Revit highly advantageous.