Junior / Midweight Designer with Revit - Multi
- £28000-340,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
A highly creative, mid-sized architecture and interior practice in London is currently seeking a junior to midweight interior designer to join the team. The successful candidate will be working on several exciting workplace and mixed-use projects at any one time.
- Develop concept through design research and present out-of-the-box ideas.
- Assist with design and production information.
- Assist with design presentations, including mood and material boards.
- Research products and material specifications and investigate suitability for use and maintenance.
- Demonstrate an ability to develop excellent design and technical skills.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in interior design or interior architecture.
- Possess an enthusiastic interest in design and creativity.
- Previous experience in commercial, workplace or hospitality interiors is advantageous.
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
This position would suit a creative designer who is eager to join a studio with longevity and to fully embark on their design career, joining a forward-thinking business that champions new ideas.
Apply with your CV and portfolio.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert