Senior Interior Designer (Commercial workplace)
- White Space
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- To £50,000 per annum DOE
- Closing date
- 6 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Interior Designer / Decorator
An international Architectural and design studio are looking for a Revit literate Senior Interior Designer to join their growing team in their London office. They were established over 7 decades ago and during this period have accumulated a wide portfolio of projects across the UK and internationally consisting of residential, hospitality, retail, commercial, leisure and many more. The practice is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London.
This role will involve you working on commercial workplace projects and some more of your responsibilities will include the following :-
• Responsible for work drawings, specifications, cost estimates and coordinated delivery for projects.
• You will be required to take on some responsibility and to take the lead on some projects along with managing some junior designers.
• May represent the project or practice as the primary contact for client interaction
• Regularly schedules, attends and leads regular project or user group meetings and interacts with project team to develop an understanding of the specific clients project criteria
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/attributes :-
• Corporate fit-out + Workplace strategy experience
• Minimum 7 years professional experience
• Must be Revit literate
• Onsite experience is essential
• Project + resource management experience is required
• A good understanding of the design and technical needs of a project
• Excellent communication skills in spoken, written and graphic form
If you have the ability to collaborate effectively with fantastic attention to detail and work well under pressure, are self-motivated and able to work as part of a team then don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply today!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert