Architect for Award winning Housing Architect
This thriving AJ100 practice with a strong UK presence is looking for Architects to join their well-established studios across the UK. This is an opportunity for skilled and enthusiastic architects, with demonstrable experience alongside a background in working on large-scale developer-led housing schemes. This company pride themselves on flexible working, staff retention and progression opportunities. If you are looking to step into an established practice with a very inclusive culture then this is the opportunity to not miss.
- Perform job running duties and oversee the design development and technical design of key projects.
- Work within the residential and mixed-use sector on key urban regeneration projects.
- Provide technical expertise for projects at Stage 4 onwards.
- Client facing responsibilities along with coordination of the design team.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills.
- Contribute to success of the team and promote collaboration across the practice.
Skills & Experience
- An ARB registered architect with some years of experience performed in the role.
- Experience working on medium to large-scale urban or suburban housing projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability with examples of construction detailing within your portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- A passion for housing and creating better places.
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS Office applications and highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Sketchup.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert