One of the UK’s leading emerging designers and manufacturers of on-trend furniture is looking for an experienced Account Manager, based in north London. This person will love to nurture existing client relationships and develop new exciting opportunities.
Naturally, you will be hugely self-motivated, target driven and seeking to work with a team of like-minded sales professionals.
- Proactively nurture existing relationships
- Develop new opportunities to maximise sales and achieve KPI's
- Identify opportunities for existing customers
- Proactively generate and qualify leads, and run new business sales cycles from end to end
- Maintain records on all account activity within CRM
- Proactively booking showroom appointments
- Processing customers transactions such as orders, quotes, and claims.
- Manage returns and order fulfilment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in showroom, B2B furnishings or interior design.
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual with minimal supervision.
- A high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Commercial mind - always on the lookout for revenue opportunities
Benefits & culture
- Hybrid working
- Staff discounts
- Salary + uncapped commission + yearly bonus - realistic OTE 39,000 in first year
- Quarterly team events
- 23 days leave + Bank Holidays