With an established sustainability initiative, this recognised and award-winning practice is looking to push things forward and are striving to be recognised for their sustainable and regenerative design. As the a sustainability designers you would be at the forefront of this. This would be a rare and unmissable challenge for an architect with a passion for sustainable practice to contribute greatly to not just this studio but the built environment as a whole.
- Develop and implement sustainable initiatives and best practice across all projects in the office as part of the management team.
- Provide expert knowledge, advise and educate internal project teams, external consultants and sub consultants on all sustainability matters.
- Lead and attend 'Architects Declare' initiative meetings, industry seminars and events.
- Research sustainable innovations, materials and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Architecture.
- Masters in Sustainability
- Proven experience working in a sustainability focused role within UK practice.
- Expert knowledge of UK laws, regulations, sustainable standards and materials.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to share knowledge, education and inspire success in others.
- BREEM accreditation is not essential but would be an added bonus.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert