A successful interior design practice based in SW1 that specialises in exclusive and notable interiors, is looking for a talented all-rounder mid-weight designer to work on some of the most exciting and high-profile hotels, bars and restaurants in London and internationally.
- Plan, execute and oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Work closely alongside the senior designers with concept development and producing technical packages.
- Establish and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships.
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in luxury residential and hospitality sectors.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, positive personality and professional demeanour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of fabrics, furniture and finishes for hospitality environments.
- Maintain a solid network of suppliers.
- Create work using Adobe Suite, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SpecSources or similar.
- BA in interior design or related degree.
This studio is a leader in the industry, an opportunity here will give the successful candidate exposure to the highest level of interior design.