Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Service Engineer / Electrical Bias / Glasgow
Your new company
Are a Glasgow based company who provide an extremely specialised maintenance, consultancy, refurbishment and construction services to the leisure industry.
Being seen as one of the go-to firms in the market for this type of services, they find themselves in a very strong position within the marketplace. Having added to their client base in recent weeks, they have an opportunity for an additional Service Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
Is for a Multi skilled Service Engineer, with an electrical bias. In this role, you will be expected to service facilities within the leisure industry. Particularly gyms, swimming pools, saunas, steam room and spas's/hot tubs. Hence why the role is for a multi skilled service Engineer, with the mainstay of your work being electrical. The client sees the candidate as being an electrician by trade, who has some mechanical knowledge and happy themselves to some basic plumbing, in addition to some joinery and tiling. These skills will be further enhanced with more professional training. Both on the job and externally if required. But the basic understanding, and desire to apply yourself to said trades is critical.
What you'll get in return
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a Maintenance Engineering background, with an electrical bias.
- Therefore be a time served Electrician, (city and guilds / BTEC / 18th Edition)
- Having Installation experience would also be beneficial as they will install new facilities from scratch as as well as maintaining current facilities.
- Driving Licence as this will be a job where you would travel from job to job. There will be a company van supplied.
- This is a permanent vacancy, and the client is looking for someone with a track record of having good continuity with employment.
What you'll get in return
Are you a qualified electrician looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a company who invest in their staff, with well structured on the job training and access to external courses?
As your skills increase, so does your earnings?
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for a career and a challenging, but rewarding role. A role where you will test yourself and learn skills, that will do doubt make you a better service Engineer.
- £30,000 - £36,000 DOE
- Company Van
- iPad + Phone
- Company Card
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We will do our best to come back to everybody, but with the sheer volume of applications, we can only guarantee we will come back to those who will be shortlisted.