- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Senior Architect required for unique Ayrshire based Developer
Your new company
An Ayrshire based developer are currently to add a Senior Architect to their team in a new position within their business. This employer is held in high regard within their industry, and rarely have the need to recruit to their team.
Delivering residential construction development; from multiple units on a site, to more bespoke one off developments, they offer a range of work within their sector to ensure employees can remain engaged, focused, and challenged in their role.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Managing Director taking responsibility for the house types, preparation of working drawings, planning applications and building warrants, traffic management and project management projects.
This is a very important position within this business, and you will be allowed to operate with a large degree of autonomy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working on residential developments is crucial, either within social/affordable housing or more volume based housing, as this will allow you have the experience and ability to conduct what is a key role within their business.
- You will also need to have experience in running projects, from the initial technical site plans, drawings and approvals, to overseeing the NHBC / Building Regulations, management of external consultants and delivery of projects on site.
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- You will be expected to be knowledgeable on the planning process and policies in Scotland.
- Experience on bespoke residential architecture would be beneficial
- As would experience in producing fabrication drawings, and 1:10 details.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and become an integral part of their business in the coming years. You will get autonomy over running your own sites, accelerating your career development faster than in most other positions.
In addition, you will get a very competitive salary and very secure job. The company has announced very impressive operational profits in the last financial year, and has an even better forecast for the next. Resulting in growth plans for the business across all disciplines.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert