This collaborative and specialist Interiors Studio is seeking to bolster its ranks with a personable and enthusiastic administrative support professional. The well-established studio possesses a broad portfolio of recognisable clients within hospitality and leisure sectors, producing exquisitely detailed and beautifully finished spaces, each with their own unique style.
As this is a small practice, you will be an essential figure within the working unit facilitating the smooth daily operation of the studio in a full time office based position.
This Design Administration Assistant role is perfect for someone who has administration experience within a creative sector and is looking to make the next step up into a more rounded role.
The ideal candidate will be personable with a proactive approach and have a desire to take initiative in all aspects for the role in order to keep the studio organised and efficient. Personality is key in this role and enthusiasm, curiosity, eagerness to learn combined with a collaborative approach are vital attributes.
This position will see you working closely with all staff and as an overview, responsibilities will include:
- General administrative support – inbox management, front of house duties and general studio organisation
- Monitoring and ordering of stationary, office and kitchen supplies
- Management of all necessary company insurances
- Diary management and organisation of travel arrangements
- Assisting designers in production of a range of project documentation material, including FF&E schedules and cost spreadsheets
- Assisting in issuing and distributing documentation for design and management teams
- Assisting with project administration duties - compiling and updating project files, printing drawings for meetings and presentations
- Monitoring and reporting of staff annual leave, sick leave and other absences
- Monitoring and managing staff time sheets and producing monthly time sheet analysis
- Supporting Management team with organisation of team events, socials and CPD seminars
Essential skills and experience for this role include:
- Previous administrative support within a Creative/Design studio
- An interest in Interior Design and Architecture
- Proficiency in MS Office and Mac OS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for detail with a methodical and proactive approach to tasks
So, if you’re looking to get 2023 off to a flying start in a new role and think this close-knit collaborative studio sounds like the perfect fit for you, then please apply today!