This long established and internationally renowned architecture and design firm is seeking an ambitious Marketing professional/Bid Coordinator to join the vibrant central London studio.
With an impressive cohort of over 1500 talented staff worldwide, and countless office locations in major cities around the globe, this practice offers significant international reach giving you access to a global pool of knowledge and resources. Additionally, on a smaller scale, this practice also offers an extensive range of benefits and support and can provide extensive development plans and pathways to help you succeed.
The centrally located London studio operates as the European hub producing projects of significant scale and design standard across a range of sectors including mixed use, transport, aviation, healthcare, commercial and education.
This Bid Coordinator role will see you supporting the Marketing Manager, within an established team, to win new business both in the UK and internationally. This is a key role within the firm and offers a wide range of responsibility, including:
- Organising, coordinating, and controlling activities involved in the preparation and delivery marketing proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and submittals
- Collaborating with marketing teams in international offices and focus groups to obtain/exchange information
- Assembling and collating information to provide input and collaboration to aid proposal strategy
- Establishing and managing team timelines and assignments to complete effective submittals
- Participating in the development of marketing resource materials, including brochures, data, slides, photographs, files, and the client database
- Capturing and maintaining collateral library on best practice bid responses, projects and office personnel
- Composing and editing answers to technical questions
- Monitoring prospects and coordinating with other team members.
- Collating, sharing and disseminating best practice and lessons learnt from bid feedback
- Coordinating and preparing materials for client presentations
- Responsibility for group mail-outs and maintenance of mailing lists
- Coordinating and obtaining information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
- Preparing status reports on marketing and new business development efforts
- Assisting with conferences and seminar presentations
The ideal candidate will have confidence and the ability to put forward ideas combined with proven industry experience to help produce high quality strategic output to showcase the practice’s expertise and advance new business objectives.
As an integral member of the team, it is essential you display the following:
- Marketing/Bids/Communications experience within architecture, construction or engineering sectors
- Good knowledge of MS word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign (Affinity software skills desirable)
- Strong organisational, administrative and document production skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A talent for writing concisely and clearly
- An understanding of the design and procurement process and a knowledge of contractual matters would be advantageous
- Ability to fit into an established team and use a collaborative approach
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’re looking to join a famed international practice within a dynamic and creative industry sector then please apply today as this position is not to be missed!