This internationally revered practice is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join the growing London studio. The pioneering practice boasts offices across Europe and Asia, and has created some of the world’s smartest and most sustainable buildings in iconic city skylines worldwide – to much critical acclaim.
The practice boasts a beautiful open plan office and is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London. With a bubbling social culture and collaborative open plan office setting, this practice strives to create an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere to enable you to thrive.
This Marketing and Communications Coordinator role will see you working across the whole office engaging in all aspects of the business in tandem with the Communications Lead and Marketing Department.
This position will see you as a key figure within the studio and offers a range of responsibilities essential to the communications strategy of the practice. As an overview, this role will include:
• Maintenance and management of the practice’s social media accounts and website.
• Production of material for magazines, website and publications
• Development of publications, thought pieces, press releases, social media posts, newsletters and film scripts.
• Production of engaging presentations, press packs and brochures.
• Assisting with preparing and coordinating talks, lectures, and events.
• Supporting internal communications initiatives and in-house events
• Identifying and coordinating awards entries.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you possess:
• Ability to produce engaging architectural writing and a track record of producing materials for publication
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Motivation and confidence, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Prior experience working in an Architecture/Design Studio
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’re looking to join a famed international practice within a dynamic and creative industry sector then please apply today as this position is not to be missed!