Marketing & Communications Coordinator
- White Space
- London (Greater)
- £35,000 - 40,000
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Media / PR, Sales / Marketing
This internationally revered practice is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join the growing London studio. The pioneering practice boasts offices across Europe and Asia, and has created some of the world’s smartest and most sustainable buildings in iconic city skylines worldwide – to much critical acclaim.
The practice boasts a beautiful open plan office and is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London. With a bubbling social culture and collaborative open plan office setting, this practice strives to create an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere to enable you to thrive.
This Marketing and Communications Coordinator role will see you working across the whole office engaging in all aspects of the business in tandem with the Communications Lead and Marketing Department.
This position will see you as a key figure within the studio and offers a range of responsibilities essential to the communications strategy of the practice. As an overview, this role will include:
• Maintenance and management of the practice’s social media accounts and website.
• Production of material for magazines, website and publications
• Development of publications, thought pieces, press releases, social media posts, newsletters and film scripts.
• Production of engaging presentations, press packs and brochures.
• Assisting with preparing and coordinating talks, lectures, and events.
• Supporting internal communications initiatives and in-house events
• Identifying and coordinating awards entries.
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you possess:
• Ability to produce engaging architectural writing and a track record of producing materials for publication
• Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Motivation and confidence, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Prior experience working in an Architecture/Design Studio
So, if this sounds like the perfect role for you and you’re looking to join a famed international practice within a dynamic and creative industry sector then please apply today as this position is not to be missed!
We are a bunch of straightforward, knowledgable and empathetic individuals who are passionate about architecture and the people who occupy this space. Ultimately we see our job as to listen, to care, to connect and to challenge. We are not backward in coming forward and aim to work closely with all of our clients and candidates to achieve the best outcomes possible. Our mantra is to find the right solution for every role that we work on and for every person that we represent.
White Space is a connected, results focused and creative recruitment consultancy that cares. With decades of specialist architecture and design recruitment experience between us we are fully plugged-in to our markets. We know who to talk to and how to get there. We recruit for some of the biggest names in architecture and a lot more besides. Whether your dream is to work for a big name practice or a small up and coming outfit (or anything in between), or if you are a client needing to gain access to untapped talent, then we can help you achieve it.
To us it is not so much about sales, more about having a great relationship with you that leads to the perfect solution that you deserve. Give us a try, the process will be fun and you won't be disappointed.
- 020 3897 7700
WeWork Old Street
145 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert