Growing and friendly south London practice is looking for a capable Part II with Vectorworks to join them. This supportive team from a notable design pedigree are extremely busy with London-based projects across workplace, housing and private high-end residential and offer an excellent opportunity to gain client-facing and team- leading experience, even at Part II level. If you are a Vectorworks Part II looking to grow your portfolio and gain some excellent hands on experience towards your Part III, this one is for you.
- Working in a small team on a variety of commercial workplace projects across design and delivery.
- Working on both new build and listed refurbishment.
- Production of a planning and technical information in Vectorworks.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part II assistant with a keen eye for design.
- Well-rounded with experience at design and technical stages of ideally commercial / residential projects in the UK.
- Sound knowledge of UK buildings codes regulations.
- Excellent grasp of Vectorworks and Sketchup essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language.